Customer Survey Terms & Conditions
WAYMARK HOTELS PTY LIMITED trading as Commercial Hotel Chinchilla (‘Commercial Hotel Chinchilla’) will award one (1) $100 Commercial Hotel Chinchilla gift voucher to a randomly selected participant in the 2021 Customer Feedback Survey on Friday 5 November 2021. The gift voucher is to be collected by the winner from Commercial Hotel Chinchilla within 3 months of being advised.
THE PROMOTION – HAVE YOUR SAY TO WIN $100
1. This promotion will commence 5pm Tuesday 7 September 2021 and finish 5pm Friday 5 November 2021 (“Promotion Period”). To enter this promotion, a participant must fully complete the Commercial Hotel Chinchilla ‘2021 Customer Feedback Survey’ online during the Promotion Period to go into the draw to win a $100 voucher.
1. There is a total of one (1) prize that will be issued to one winner.
2. One person will win a $100 Commercial Hotel Chinchilla food and drink voucher.
HOW TO ENTER
1. A maximum of one entry per person per survey may be submitted.
2. To be entered into the prize draw you must complete in full and submit a qualifying survey by 5pm Thursday 4 November 2021.
3. Commercial Hotel Chinchilla takes no responsibility for entries that cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason whatsoever. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by the Commercial Hotel Chinchilla.
1. The winner will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received and will take place at Waymark Head Office, 16 Julia Street, Fortitude Valley at 10am on Friday 5 November 2021 (“Initial Draw Date”).
2. The winner will be notified via email and/or by phone (if a valid phone number was provided on the entry). The winner will be given details of how to claim his/her prize upon notification of his/her win.
3. The winner’s prize shall be collected from Commercial Hotel Chinchilla, during office hours following the winner’s confirmation.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Participants must enter by filling out a feedback survey via email sent from Commercial Hotel Chinchilla.
2. Participants may opt-out of Commercial Hotel Chinchilla database at any time.
3. The period for eligible participation is 5pm Tuesday 7 September 2021 and will finish on 5pm Friday 5 November 2021 (“Promotion Period”).
4. Winner will be notified via email.
5. Winner will be determined via a random drawing of qualified participants. Odds of winning are determined by number of participants.
6. Employees of Commercial Hotel Chinchilla and their families are not eligible to enter.
7. Commercial Hotel Chinchilla is not liable for issues arising from items purchased with the gift voucher.
8. By accepting these terms and conditions, the winner agrees to allow Commercial Hotel Chinchilla to publish their first name and suburb on Commercial Hotel Chinchilla’s Facebook page and that the Commercial Hotel Chinchilla is removed from any and all liabilities that may arise from the use of the prize.
1. The Promoter and any companies associated with this competition, accept no responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered [including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss] or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a consequence of the use and enjoyment of any item gained via the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
2. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings or the use thereof. It is the responsibility of each entrant to seek independent advice on the possible implications this may have on their own financial situation.
3. Unless due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all valid prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool value will be honoured.
4. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, then it will be suspended subject to approval.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to the approval of the gaming authorities where required.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Promotion and not award the prize where circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control prevent the Promoter from providing the prize(s). Should the Promoter cancel the Promotion the Promoter will:
6.1. Advertise that the Promotion has been cancelled by placing a notice on the Commercial Hotel Chinchilla website.
6.2. Not use the personal information you have provided
7. If all or any part of any term or condition contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be declared or become unenforceable, invalid or illegal for any reason, such term or provision [or part thereof] shall be deemed severed from these Conditions of Entry and the other terms and conditions hereof shall remain in full force.
8. Participation in the Promotion implies acceptance of all conditions of entry.
Promoter and Benefiting Business
The Promoter is WAYMARK HOTELS PTY LIMITED trading as Commercial Hotel Chinchilla (‘Commercial Hotel Chinchilla’), 17 Chinchilla Street, QLD 4413